At Oxford Group, quality is our specialty. To achieve excellence in our services and solutions we have adopted stringent quality control procedures to ensure that our clients receive only the best.
Our quality control professionals are highly experienced and they supervise the various stages of printing and other activities to ensure high quality standards thereby providing maximum satisfaction to our clients.
We specialize in quality printing of all kind of fabrics, papers and plastic. We use the best available pigmented and exo-solvent printing which ensures the best color gamut and best quality in terms of color fastness, perspiration fastness, AZO fine Dye Stuff, etc.
Once we take up any job, we consider ourselves an extended manufacturing arm of our client; where even the smallest specification in terms of color, clarity, etc. is adhered to with precision. Our commitment to quality and services has given Oxford a distinct and unique position in the market.
Green Printing Ideas
- Using eco-friendly papers and design elements
- Choosing a finished size for efficient use of standard paper sizes
- Minimizing ink coverage by eliminating full bleeds or large solid ink areas
- Using less ink to saving press time, paper and cost, even while obtaining the result
- Working with designers and suppliers early in the process, to achieve the most environmentally friendly design.
- Choosing paper with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste.
- Using bio-degradable, varnish or aqueous coatings, when possible
- Recommend the use of environmentally friendly coatings on book covers, brochures, flyers or other printed pieces where press varnish or film lamination may have been used.
Recognizing the need for manual intervention in post-press activities, we are in the process of minimizing manual checking by having online solutions at the machine level, and introducing high speed online cameras for inspection.
Our state-of-the-art ERP system enables effective functioning of the organization, which will finally integrate and streamline processes, from with enquiry to billing.